The Popeye Restaurants carries out a feedback survey system, which is popularly known as the Popeye’s Guest Satisfaction Survey. This Survey is the company’s way to get the details as to what the customers think of the company and its services. This way, the company gets to know what kind of things they are doing are working out in their favor and what is not. This makes them draw the image of a prospective customer, and then use this same information to check their previous decisions and to make future decisions.
About Popeye’s Guest Satisfaction Survey
Popeyes is a fast-food chain based in America. This is a multinational chain of fast food outlets, which makes it gain revenue not from just its home company, but also all the other affiliated countries as well. It has it’s headquarter based in Miami, Florida. The full name of its brand is Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc. This name is now finalized after two alterations. Earlier, the company has been through the name tags of Popeyes Chicken and Biscuits and Popeyes Famous Fried Chicken and Biscuits. As of 2019, the company is a subsidiary under the parent brand of Restaurant Brands International, which is a Toronto based company.
This fast-food chain of restaurants was founded in 1972 in New Orleans, Louisiana. After the famous fried chicken brand KFC, the company stands on the second position worldwide, in the segment of the quick-service chicken restaurant group, if we take into consideration the number of units sold each day. The Popeyes chain of restaurants has more than 3000 official outlets in 30 countries worldwide. Out of these, 30 outlets are directly owned by the company, whereas the rest all are based on the franchisor-franchisee business model.
What is the Popeye Guest Satisfaction Survey?
Popeye Guest Satisfaction Survey is a feedback which is carried out by the company to fulfill its specific objectives. The company wants to ensure that all its customers are satisfied with the service that they are offering. After the company comes to know in what all areas the customer is rating them low, then they can put extra effort into making those aspects better.
The Popeye Guest Satisfaction Survey also helps the company to make sure that the manager, as well as the staff members appointed in the restaurant, are working correctly and are not causing any trouble to their customers. By undertaking this kind of Survey, the company also comes to know which particular branches amongst all its franchises are performing well and which of them are not. This also makes employees feel empowered. They get their rights as they deserve, and can make the higher authorities take action if the managers or staff of a particular branch misbehaves or doesn’t do his work correctly.
Requirements to take part in the Popeye Customer Satisfaction Survey
To take part in any competition or event, one has to meet a specific need to become eligible to participate in the game. Similarly, the Popeyes Survey also has sure of them. So, now you must be thinking as to what exactly are these requirements which you need to fulfil? So, given below is the complete list along with its explanation.
- You should have a mobile phone, a personal computer or a laptop. Along with that, you should also have a decent internet connection, as well.
- The participant’s age has to be a minimum of 16 years or more than that. Children below the age of 16 are not legally allowed to take part in the tellpopeyes Survey.
- Only the people who are the legal citizens of the United States of America can legally take part in the Popeyes Survey.
- The invitation code, which acts as a unique identification number for all the participants, should be possessed by you.
- You can take part in the Survey from your name only once every month. More than that, you won’t be able to take part legally in your name.
- You should have done anyone transaction, even of the minimum amount at the authorized stores of the Popeyes store.
- You should not be a direct family member of the employees or the agents.
So, if you feel that you fulfill all these above requirements, then you become legally eligible to take part in the Popeyes Guest Satisfaction Survey.
Steps to Participate in the Popeyes Customer Satisfaction Survey
So, now that you are eligible enough to take part in the Popeyes Customer Feedback Survey, it’s time you have a look at what exactly are the steps that you will have to follow to do so? So, given below are the steps, along with a detailed explanation of the same.
- Connect your mobile phone, computer, or laptop with a decent internet connection.
- Open your local browser and search for www.google.com
- Visit the official website of the Popeyes Survey by clicking on www.tellpopeyes.com or searching the same from the URL Box.
- Once you will do so, the official website of the Popeye Survey would open up in front of you.
- Over there, you need to press on the button that states – Take Survey.
- After that, you will be redirected to a new page, wherein you would be asked some details such as your restaurant number, time, and date of visit. These details are collected to confirm that you are filling up this survey form and that there is no spamming going on.
- They would also ask you to fill up how much you paid while you were at the store.
- After that, you need to click on the Start Button to join in and answer the pool of questions that would be asked to you in the Popeyes Customer Feedback Survey.
- Now, you need to answer every question honestly, based on your experience at the store, the last time you went there. If you had a good experience, then your rating should go towards 5. If you had a bad one, then it should go towards one or probably even 0, depending upon how bad it was.
- After that, you need to click on NEXT, and then you would be redirected to the final page.
- Over there, you need to fill in some necessary details such as your contact number, email address, etc. This would be used in case the company has to get in touch with you any time sooner.
- Lastly, you need to press on the submit button, and you would enter into the sweepstakes. The winners would then be announced within seven working days of the Survey.
Frequently Asked Questions
Although I have covered all the significant points in the above article, still there might be some people who might have certain doubts in their minds regarding the procedure. For all those people, given below, I have covered all the most common questions an individual could have regarding this topic. I hope that you find the answer to your query in that itself.
Question – What to do if the website is not opening?
Answer – Well, this might happen in an infrequent scenario. Still, there are a couple of ways in which you can fix this. Firstly, try restarting your mobile phone. After that, go to the settings section and then delete all the cache of your browser. Finally, try restarting your browser and searching for the website once again.
Question – Why do they ask for my data, such as name, mobile phone number, email address, etc. What are they going to do with that data?
Answer – The data that is collected from your end is kept safe in the company’s software. It is not sold or leased to any third party. The only purpose why the company collects your data is that they can establish contact with you if your name comes in the lucky winners of the sweepstakes.
Question – How much time will it take for me to fill up this survey form?
Answer – Well, this is a very pertinent question, as the answer depends on the speed of each individual. However, if we go on to look at the average, you can finish the whole Survey in about 5 to 10 minutes.
Question – Is there any offline way available to take this Survey?
Answer – Well, as of now, there is no offline way to participate in this. But the company will soon look into it, and roll out offline routes as well. Thus, then the offline public would also be able to take part and win.
Conclusion – The Popeye Guest Satisfaction Survey is an excellent way through which the company tries to get in touch with their end consumer as much as they can. It also helps the customers win some extra buck if they give the surveys. So, it is indeed beneficial for both parties involved.